(designed by Allie Taylor)
The Blogging Election – Round 2!
I’m absolutely thrilled to announce that I made it to round 2! I want to thank all of the awesomely amazing people who voted for me – I wouldn’t be here without you. ❤
It’s time for round 2!
Round 2 has it’s own rules and regulations, so keep reading! 😀
If I Become President…
No worries – the blogging world won’t be turned into a dictatorship! I’ll be working hard to make the blogging world the best place possible.
10 Reasons Why You Should Elect Me
- You’ll be equipped with every superpower you’ve ever wanted.
- Headaches? Sore muscles? They’ll be completely gone!
- You’ll be given five free plane tickets to anywhere you want to go. Jet lag not included.
- You and I will write a story together!
- We’ll be BFFs in real life, with tons of sleepovers and fun get-togethers.
- Writers block will abolished from the universe! No more moments staring at the computer screen and feeling hopeless.
- You can stay up all night long and not feel tired in the slightest.
- What’s something you’ve always wanted to be good at? With a few simple minutes of practice, you’ll become a master!
- You’ll be able to transform into a mermaid or fairy at will!
- You’ll be able to pull anything out of thin air – anywhere, anytime.
How to Vote
In round 2, there are only 10 reasons why you should vote for me. Here is how to cast your votes:
-As in Round 1, take a look above at the list of reasons why to vote for me.
-Comment below which ones you like out of 10. For example, “I like 8/10 of your reasons.”
-But with round 2, there’s a catch. For your votes to count, you have to like over 5 of them. So if you only like 5/10 or less, your vote won’t count.
Spread the Word!
Spread the word of my campaign! Tell your friends and add the button below to your sidebar:
WOO! LET’S WIN DIS THING! 😀
Thanks again, everyone! I couldn’t do this without you! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. And make sure to cast those votes! 😀
Disclaimer: All votes are final.